“the good neighbor cookbook” giveaway
Many of you know that the reason I got into cooking (and now the reason I blog) is because I so strongly believe in the profound blessing that good food can be when shared with those you love.
So I am truly excited to introduce to you the newly-released cookbook for this week’s giveaway — “The Good Neighbor Cookbook”. Written by my friends, Suzanne and Sara, this cookbook celebrates the idea that “homemade food is a labor or love, but it need not be laborious”. Agreed!! So they have compiled a creative, easy and super-delicious collection of recipes to be shared, organized in chapters such as:
- Bringing Home Baby
- Get Well Soon
- Welcome To The Neighborhood
- Block Parties and Barbeques
- Meet and Eat: Community, Religious and Business Gatherings
- Novel Ideas for Book Clubs
I love it. Such a perfect resource to have on hand that overflows with thoughtful, practical cooking inspiration. So I’m excited to announce that we will be giving away a copy to five Gimme Some Oven readers this week! Read below for details on how to enter, and definitely check out the book on Amazon, or the Good Neighbor Cookbook website soon!
“The Good Neighbor Cookbook” Giveaway
Each day this week (Tuesday 5/31, Wednesday 6/1, Thursday 6/2, Friday 6/3, & Saturday 6/4), one person will win a copy of “The Good Neighbor Cookbook”.
How to Enter: Leave a comment on this page mentioning your favorite recipe to share with neighbors. **You may enter one comment a day for extra entries**
Required: You must include your email address in the comment form. I will need it to contact you should you win.
Deadline: June 4, 2010 at 11:59pm Central Time
3 Opportunities for extra entries:
- Twitter: Copy this exact text into a tweet, and then post a link to your tweet in a comment below — “Enter to win a newly-released copy of “The Good Neighbor Cookbook” at @gimmesomeoven this week! http://bit.ly/a83ESj #giveaway #recipes”
- Facebook: “Like” The Good Neighbor Cookbook on Facebook, and leave a comment here saying you have done so.
- Facebook: “Like” Gimme Some Oven on Facebook, and leave a comment here saying you have done so.