You will love this fresh, green and totally delicious Chimichurri recipe. It’s flavorful, healthy, and can be prepared in less than 5 minutes!
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, tightly packed (about 1 bunch of parsley)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, tightly packed (about 1 bunch of cilantro)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 3 Tablespoons fresh oregano, tightly packed (optional)
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly-ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- ½ cup good-quality olive oil
- Add all ingredients except the olive oil to a food processor, and pulse a few times until chopped. Slowly stream in the olive oil, while pulsing the mixture a few more times until the olive oil is combined, and stopping to scrape down the sides of the food processor if needed.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container (this is the jar I used) for up to 3 days.