A simple combination of Nutella and milk make the yummiest hot chocolate!
- 4 cups plain milk (dairy or plant-based)
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- optional toppings: marshmallows, whipped cream, chocolate shavings
- Heat the milk. Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it almost reaches a simmer. (We want the milk to be steaming hot, but avoid boiling.)
- Add Nutella. Add in the Nutella and salt and whisk until completely combined.
- Serve. Remove from heat. Serve warm, garnished with any of your favorite toppings, and enjoy!