You will quickly fall in love with this chocolate-y and completely irresistible Snickers cheesecake recipe! Easy to prepare. Try it today!
- 2 cups graham cracker (or chocolate cookie) crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter; melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 bars of cream cheese (8 oz each), room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- 20 Mini Snickers; cut into fourths
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts; halved or chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare either a 9-inch springform pan (or I used six 4.5-inch springform pans) by greasing them liberally with cooking spray or butter.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the crust ingredients until evenly mixed. Then press into the bottom of your pan(s), either just on the bottom or also about 1″ up onto the sides. Bake for 7 minutes and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Begin to boil a large kettle or pot of water for the water bath.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the sugar and cream cheese and cream together until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, fully incorporating each before adding the next. Make sure to scrape down the bowl in between each egg. Add heavy cream and vanilla and mix until smooth. Do not overmix. Pour batter into prepared crust(s).
- Once your kettle or pot of water is boiling, carefully place a large baking dish on the lower rack of your oven and pull the rack out a few inches towards you, and then pour the water into it. (Or use your best judgment on how to do this without burning yourself. I just heat the water in a kettle, which is very easy to pour into the pan.) This will create a water bath that will give off lots of steam while the cheesecake bakes.
- Then place the cheesecake pan(s) in the oven, and bake unti
- l the edges will appear to be set, but the center will still have a slight jiggle to it. This will be about 45-55 minutes for the 9-inch pan, and about 30-35 minutes for the 4.5-inch pans. At this point, close the oven door, turn the heat off, and let rest in the cooling oven for one hour. After one hour has passed, carefully remove the cheesecake and place on a cooling rack to cool completely. Once the cake is completely cooled, place it into the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
- Serve topped with caramel, Snickers, and peanuts.
This would also be marvelous with Twix, Butterfingers, or Kit Kats!
Recipe slightly adapted from My Baking Addiction
omg, im drooling over this now! :D
Oh, this sounds like a delicious birthday dessert!
THe pictures are gorgeous, totally making me want snickers cheesecake for breakfast! Happy Birthday!
I LOVE! cheesecake, and these sound absolutely decadent!!!!! Thanks for sharing :)
Beautiful! You now have me craving cheesecake and a Snicker’s Bar! Thanks for the link!
My goodness, it looks like you did your birthday right! Hope you had an awesome one, full of sweet treats and sweeter memories. More great stuff in the coming year!
Wow! This looks amazing!
I made homemade Snicker Bars last week and they were super easy and tasted just like the real thing! You could totally kick this cheesecake up a notch (if that is possible) and make the snickers homemade! Or if you are just craving snickers in general….
Have you tried making cheesecakes with a shortbread crust? I have to forgo graham cracker crusts due to the HFCS that is in virtually every graham cracker made – but shortbread is so easy to make… Just take the shortbread dough, press into the bottom of the pan, prick it, and blind bake for 10 min before adding the filling.
Seriously, I wanna cry at how delicious this looks!
You have no idea just how much I’m drooling at the moment. My teeth hurt just looking at that sugar hit, but oooooooooh, do I want it.
Um, wow. Snickers being my favorite candy, I may just have to try this. I’ve also got a 9 year-old springform pan that I’ve never been brave enough to use.
I saw those pans at target—I need to buy, these are so cute!
These look unbelievable. Perfect for a dinner party or a gift!!
xo – Marie
Chocolate & Wine
Delicious! Small problem now though, I need a Snickers!! I can’t wait to try making this cheesecake.
Thank you for this! I sought out these 4.5″ springform pans this weekend and made 6 cakes following the recipe with the substitution of the Oreo cookie crust. It’s Monday and they’re all just about gone…sooo delicious! I was a little reluctant with all of the Snickers on top – it seemed like it would be too much, but it was just perfect. I even cut smaller bits and placed a layer of it in between the cheesecake batter.
If you can see the picture on my Facebook, here is the link:
I was craving Snickers Cheesecake this weekend and I am so happy I stumbled upon your website. Definitely making this again :D
Well these just look sinfully delicious don’t they? Well, guess what?? I made it and it is!! I made sure I made them for a group of people that way I could not continue eating too much of it! I will definitely make it again, but only when I am making it for a group – imagine if I made this for myself? I eat the whole thing!!
This looks too good almost. Seriously, I could gain 50 pounds if I made this often! lol However, I will make it soon because the clan in my house would adore something like this. So for their sake (of course not mine lol) I will have to make the recipe :-)
That.s amazing Ali. Many thanks… Have a nice weekend :)
Thanks Jeab, you too! : )