You will love the comforting goodness of this delicious Corned Beef Hash recipe. It’s savory and quick and easy to prepare!
- 3 cups small-diced potatoes (I used Yukon gold)
- 2–3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 medium white or yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-cracked black pepper
- pinch of cayenne and dried thyme
- 2–3 cups shredded or diced (cooked) corned beef
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Fill a medium-sized pot halfway with water, and bring it to a boil. Add the potatoes and boil for 5 minutes until they are partially cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and saute for 3 minutes. Add potatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne and thyme. Continue to saute for another 10-12 minutes, stirring every few minutes so that the potatoes can brown but not stick to the pan. When the potatoes are ready, add the corned beef and saute for an additional few minutes to warm the beef. Sprinkle or toss with chopped fresh parsley, and serve immediately.
For a shortcut on this, feel free to use frozen small hashbrowns instead of chopping your own potatoes.