The Friday Five (Memorial Day Recipes Edition)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend, friends!
I hope you have a lovely and relaxing 3-day weekend ahead, hopefully shared with lots of friends and family. I going to be popping down to visit my parents (and see the new house they’re building!) in Wichita for a few days. But otherwise, hopefully keeping the agenda work-free and catching up on some R&R here with friends in Kansas City.
Speaking of KC, I’m stoked to be attending my first Sporting KC game tonight! I am the worst sports fan ever and know next to nothing about the team or the league. But I know how to cheer!!! And I can’t wait to finally see the high-tech stadium that everyone’s always talking about, and have a relaxing night out sharing some KC pride with my neighbors. :)
Anyway, I already shared my “Sparkleritas” (Red, White and Blueberry Margaritas) on the blog this morning. But for those those looking for some last-minute Memorial Day recipes, I pulled together a few favorite recommendations from food bloggers below.
For those of you hitting the road this weekend, safe travels! And to everyone, I wish you a meaningful and wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
5 Epic Burgers To Try
- Harissa Burger | Feasting At Home
- Bacon Pineapple Burgers | How Sweet Eats
- Jalapeno Cheddar Turkey Burger | Life’s Ambrosia
- Blue Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Burgers | Can You Stay For Dinner
- The Boss Burger | Confessions Of A Foodie Bride
5 Epic Veggie Burgers You Should Also Try
- Lentil Chickpea Veggie Burgers with Avocado Green Harissa | Cookie & Kate
- Quinoa Veggie Burgers with Pickled Red Onions | Love & Olive Oil
- Brown Rice, Oat & Nut Veggie Burgers | Naturally Ella
- Lentil Mushroom Burgers | Oh My Veggies
- Southwest Black Bean + Rice Veggie Burgers | Simply Scratch
5 Creative Potato Salads
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Cranberry-Chipotle Dressing | Eats Well With Others
- Lemony Roasted Potato Salad | BevCooks
- Healthy Red Potato & Dill Salad | Table For Two
- Baked Potato Salad | Foodie Crush
- Warm Mustard & Herb Fingerling Potato Salad | What’s Gaby Cooking
5 Scrumptious Pasta Salads
- 5-Ingredient Pasta Salad | Gimme Some Oven
- Thai Chicken Pasta Salad | Just A Taste
- Avocado Pasta Salad with Creamy Mustard Dijon Dressing | Foodness Gracious
- Tuna Pasta Salad with Celery & Egg | The Little Kitchen
- Tortellini Salad with Roasted Vegetables | Two Peas & Their Pod
5 No-Bake Easy Pies For Dessert
- Tropical Icebox Pie | Foodie With Family
- No Bake Oreo Cream Pie | I Wash You Dry
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake Pie | Crazy For Crust
- Layered Ice Cream Pie with Sugar Cone Crust | Cafe Johnsonia
- No Bake Deep Dish Peanut Butter Snickers Pie with Salted Caramel | Averie Cooks
That roasted sweet potato salad with cranberry chipotle dressing sounds AMAZING, I must try it ASAP. Thank you for the suggestions!
We don’t have memorial day where I am, but I sure would still like a bite of that pie…….
OMGEEE! Those burgers! Now I am craving them all like never before!
This is a great collection of Memorial Day recipes! I am going to try that quinoa veggie burger and black bean and rice veggie burger.
I love this list! I have my eye on those potato salads especially. And thank you for including my ice cream pie. :)