Magimix 12-Cup Food Processor Giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I have a fun surprise for you! After featuring my favorite Magimix food processor in a post this past weekend featuring my Favorite Small Kitchen Appliances, I’m super excited that we are also going to be giving away a brand new Magimix 12-Cup Food Processor to one of you!
Without a doubt, Magimix is known in the culinary world as the leader when it comes to food processors — especially since they created the first food processor!! Their food processors are beautifully designed, innovative, incredibly well-made, and their motors are backed with a 30-year warranty. Talk about a company standing by their products!
I have included all sorts of details about this specific 12-cup model below, which comes with 3 different sizes of work bowls and a dozen different accessories. It is valued at $440, but Magimix has recently partnered with Chef’s Catalogue and you can now buy this model online there for $330. I’ve long said that Magimix food processors are an investment, but — in my opinion — they are worth every cent when it comes to quality and longevity.
So read below to learn more, and scroll to the bottom to enter the giveaway for a chance to win a Magimix food processor of your own!
Magimix 12-Cup Food Processor Giveaway
One winner will win a Magimix 12-Cup Food Processor.
This Magimix food processor will rock your socks off. I love it because it is built to last, quiet, beautifully designed, powerful, and it is backed with a stellar warranty. It also comes with a cool new citrus press, along with a host of other accessories which can be stored in a great accessories container. Here are some of the specifics:
- • Produced in France by the company who developed the world’s first food processor
- • Ultra quiet 650-watt commercial-grade induction motor automatically adjusts the power for the task needed
- • The “smart motor” is a commercial-grade induction motor backed by a 30-year warranty
- • Compact and versatile for everyday, the 3200XL is ideal for small families, small kitchens, and occasional cooks
- • Simple three button operation: Stop, Auto and Pulse
- • Three dishwasher-safe and shatter-proof Lexan bowls — 6-cup, 10-cup and 12-cup
- • 2 stainless-steel Sabatier blades, one for mini bowl, and one for main bowl
- • 4 slicing and shredding discs to use with the midi bowl or the main bowl
- • Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients
- • Small pusher features measurement marks up to 10 oz.
- • BlenderMix accessory attachment improves the blender function
- • Includes versatile dough blade, citrus press, slicing/grating discs, whisk and spatula
- • All accessories are top-rack dishwasher-safe; hand washing is recommended
- • 30-year warranty on motor, 3 years on parts
- • English/French spiral-bound instruction manual with DVD recipes
- • Three bowls — 6-cup, 10-cup and 12-cup
- • BlenderMix attachment
- • Sabatier stainless-steel mini and main blades
- • 2 mm and 4 mm shedding disc
- • 2 mm and 4 mm slicing discs
- • citrus press
- • dough blade
- • egg whisk
- • flexible spatula
- • accessory storage box
How To Enter The Giveaway:
Follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter box below.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Magimix. I was not paid to host this giveaway and Magimix-loving opinions are 100% my own as always.
I’d love to make ground meats and too many other things to mention!
Oh I’d be using this to make so many things; pestos, different varieties of nut butters, jams, smoothies…the list is really endless ;)
I have been looking for a food processor so this would be great to win!!! Thanks
I would make salsa!!
I WOULD LOVE A MAGIMIX!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE…. Pesto, Banana Bread, Cakes, Sauces, Salsas, … so many things in my mind that would be so yummy …. I want this!!
I would have my husband make his salsa.
I actually do not own a food processor at all. Whenever I see them in a store, I consider the purchase but have not taken the plunge. However, when I am at home making or baking, I always beat myself up for not buying it. It happens every week!
So many things…nut butter, healthy dips, desserts, anything and everything healthy and yummy!
Hummus. I’d love to finally make some hummus
I want to make guacamole, hummus, this amazing miso-ginger paste for chicken, pesto…ummm, what don’t I want to make with it?
Hummas, dips and lots of new things I havent explored as yet
I would make pizza dough and banana bread.
I would make lemonade!
Salsa first, then maybe something with apples or pumpkin for fall.
Milkshakes, salsa, bread,pesto..my food processor died and the blender is on it’s last legs! The Magimix would come at just the right time! And take up less space!
Homemade cheese crackers