Bookish Gift Guide
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Need help shopping for your literary loved ones this year? Peruse these bookish gift ideas for a little Christmas shopping inspiration.
Reads and Readers
Bookish Gifts for the Kitchen
Bookish Gifts for the Home
Bookish Gifts for the Wardrobe
Bookish Places to Shop
If you love the thrill of the hunt and the satisfaction of finding the perfect gift all by yourself, here are a few suggestions of places to go:
- Abe Books: this is where I go to find vintage books, it includes book sellers from all over the world.
- Barnes & Noble: besides having a vast variety of literary items, one extra bonus to B&N is that they have physical stores, as well as an online store — so you can actually browse the shelves in person if you want!
- Bas Bleu: great for quirky bookish items, or lesser known books and authors.
- bookish: has an Etsy feel without being overwhelming; includes new products as well as gifts created from recycled books (based in the UK).
- Etsy: again — if you prefer the treasure hunt, this may be your cup of tea; use search words like “literary” or “bookish;” or search for a favourite author or book
- Half Price Books: another option with physical locations — check to see if there’s a story near you. They offer both newly printed books and used books.
- The Literary Gift Company: offers all sorts of bookish gifts!
- Out of Print Clothing: a small line of literary-inspired gifts using the cover images of out-of-print classics.
Gimme Some Bookish Giveaways
All four giveaways end at midnight on Friday, December 13th. Enter now!
- B&N NOOK Giveaway
- Cozy Classics Jane Austen Prints Giveaway
- Coralie Bickford-Smith Print Giveaway
- A Novel Navigation Giveaway
Gimme Some More Bookish Gift Guides
- A Penguin Book Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: Books and their Movie Counterparts, pt. 1
- Gift Guide: Books and their Movie Counterparts, pt. 2
- Wearable Literary Gifts
What’s your go-to store when you’re buying literary gifts?
Do you have a sure winner when it comes to bookish gifts?