cinco de mayo recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner! So to celebrate, thought I would do a quick round-up of some favorite Gimme Some Oven recipes that might be perfect for the occasion! Read on below for great appetizers, salsas (apparently I’ve post on these often), soups, salads, main dishes, desserts, beverages and more…
Feliz cinco de mayo!
Cinco De Mayo Recipe Roundup
- Colorful Summer Salsa
- Feta Avocado Salsa & Pita Chips
- Pineapple Mango Avocado Salsa
- Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Watermelon “Fire & Ice” Salsa
- Best Chicken Enchiladas EVER!
- Chicken Tostadas
- Chipotle Lime Shrimp
- Healthy Fish Tacos w/ Mandarin Orange Salsa
- Peach, Chicken & Pepper Jack Quesadillas
- Slow-Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
- Verde Shrimp Enchiladas (w/ Jalapeno Cream Sauce)
Those little cups look so pretty! Now I kinda want to throw a party…
I really like your recipes for the Cinco de Mayo Menu. Usually Mexican food inspires me to take a nap but these recipes sound very light. I can’t wait to try them! Thanks so much for sharing.
I saw your all recipes i would love to try them and also read my blog of Cinco de mayo food ideas for party